- Put trash out the night before your collection day. We start early!
- You may put up to 3 extra bags of waste out with your pickup.
- Customers are responsible for cleaning their trash cans. Keep yours happy by using disinfectant! Your can will stay cleaner longer if you bag your trash.
- Georgia law prohibits us from collecting batteries, tires, oil, liquid paint or combustible materials deemed hazardous, such as propane tanks or acids.
- Bulky materials such as drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt, tree limbs, lumber, sofas, major appliances, or rocks are not accepted for regular pickup. Call the office to set up and estimate removal.
- NO LITHIUM BATTERIES!
- Use proper disposal of needles with sharps containers as advised by your physician.
- We do not accept dead animals.
- Notify our office immediately when moving or transferring service.
- Remember, don’t forget to tie your trash bags.
- Please be aware, to start service you will be billed for 3 months of service plus a one-time setup fee of $27.95.
- Trash Taxi will furnish a 95-gallon container for your use to be delivered before the start of the first pick up. This container is owned by Trash Taxi and will be surrendered back to Trash Taxi is the customer discontinues service. If the can is not returned to Trash Taxi the customer is responsible to pay a $150 can replacement fee.
- No refunds will be issued for service cancelled within the billing quarter.
- Accounts will automatically be charged a $15 late fee after the 10th of the month the bill is due.
- Online payments can take up to 7 business days to post to the customer’s account and any fees incurred during that time are the responsibility of the customer. Autopayment is available for with a $1.49 administrative fee.
- Paper statements are available with a $3.49 administration fee.
If your account is suspended and you submit your late payment on or after your route/service day, your trash will be picked up the following weeks service date.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to email customer service at: